Sunday, July 27, 2008

In the beginning.

Hi,
I chose this medium to concentrate on the things that matter most to me. My life and photography. It's constantly changing, but these are what's in the forefront as of right now.
I've been out on work injury for the past 2 weeks now. This has given me quality time with the new camera, the Nikon D300. Let me just say, it has not disappointed me one bit and worth every penny i have sunk into it so far.
So just the other day, I get contacted from a friend I haven't seen or heard from in awhile. She, Anne Zavala, wants me to shoot for her. She was throwing a fashion event called, LUCID. It was her first, and there were other photographers as well. How can you not say yes?
I shot the prelaunch photos with a Nikon AF 55mm f/1.8. For the show, I opted for the Sigma AF 24-70mm f/2.8.



More of this set can be seen in my Flickr, here, LUCID

No comments: