Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's still purple skies from where I stand.



"Welcome to the Purple Skies." That's what they say. It's week 4 and 2 to go for graduation. The instructors are starting to put some stress factors on for us to handle. I aptly volunteered for the slide show of course. Cliques are forming among the groups, faces are starting to identify with names, weariness is the latest fashion. It's time I walk away for the weekend and take a break. Food in the cafeteria isn't working with me, so I'm losing weight, along with others, lol. Salad is becoming a staple and not a side. There was almost a revolt after having to eat off campus for 3 meals, all weekend, for 2 weekends at a local Pizza shop. Starbucks and Sushi seem to be a much anticipated nightly if not weekly release for a lot of us. Some of the cadets aren't handling the good cop vs bad cop act. It takes a different mindset to understand and go with it. See you soon. Life is good.

No comments: