Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ever get the feeling that you're watching life in slow motion?

That's how I'm feeling just right about now.


Just not very productive. I must have hit a wall or curve. I think I'll go for a walk and ponder some more stuff to be creative and active.
A lot of buzz with the Prop 8 repeal folks and around the nation. This IS the civil rights movement of this decade. Recession, repression, depression, oppression... people just need to get along. It's not about you, it's about THEM (Gays and Lesbians) and their happiness. You're church didn't define marriage unless you tend to think the world started when churches were developed. "Marriage" or the "Union" of two people were recognized long before written history, long before the Bible. I thought this land was founded upon fleeing from religious prosecution? I guess if your religion don't fit in, you'll have to be oppressed, annihilated or forced to convert and repent a life not worth living... sound familiar? This time I don't think anyone is going anywhere.
Don't tell me you have GLBT friends and voted Yes on 8, because that's just telling me that you're a fair-weather bigot. No need in to be egocentric in this world anymore. Look what the last 8 years have done to us. But if you voted for Bush, McCain, and Prop 8, then I'm just wasting my time with you.



Don't believe the hype. The only one that's gonna burn in hell is you for spreading lies and deceit about your fellow man.

No comments: