Monday, February 9, 2009

With membership comes certain previledges...


I love the idea of since walking away from years of spinning as a dj, I still have some sense of connection to the underworld of the industry. My friends were having a birthday party at a local club called "Tre" and I decided to go because I haven't seen them in awhile and because I haven't shot in awhile. Getting into the club was made very simple by 1, calling the dj; 2, bring the big camera. I got there and the line was wrapped and I didn't want to wait, I know I'm impatient. I texted the dj and got right up to the front only not to be asked who I was with but the big camera got me free access into the club. I like it.
Now here's the catch...
I'm there to do one thing and one thing only that night, take pictures of certain people. Yes, I am a paparazzi for the night. I hate being treated like a walking photo booth. And I don't dance with drunk girls with drinks in their hands with a small country's GNP in my hands. Sorry. Here's a photo of one of the birthday girls.

1 comment:

Tammynize said...

haha...that is a great photo. There is such attitude in it.