Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm back from London.

I had a head cold when I started, loaded up on the vitamins and was carefree, and then came home with another one. I had a fantastic time in London. I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Brentford Lock. I took a bus and tube daily to get into central London and the outskirts for some sightseeing and some get away time. I'd have to say that London, isn't too far from San Francisco in nightlife and infrastructure. Instead of a bay, you have canals and waterways. Plenty to see, a really massive list of things to do, and not enough time for it all. By the 3rd or 4th day, I had already physically exhausted myself and wanted a vacation from the vacation. I happened on a fashion show in Trafalga Square one night and decided to brave the cold to get a few shots in. I would like to thank the wonder people of Brentford and the O'Brien Pub house for making my stay so comforting and friendly. It made me feel like I never left home. Here are some of the photos that I am sharing. If you want to see more, then you'll have to jolly over to my Flickr to see the rest. I took an extensive amount, so it'll take a while until they all surface.






No comments: