Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What if there were no computers? What would you do?




I've been toying with some softwares for post production of my photographs. Adobe Light Room 2, which isn't working out all that great for me, but is a pretty good tool. Some Photo Shop 3, which is a must have.
Just click on the pictures.
I picked up this Topaz Adjust application, that's a plug-in for the PS3 and compatible with some other post production software. I think it's kinda cool. It takes the pictures that you've taken and given it a artsy, futuristic feel to it. I can't see me actually using it, but that could change if I go to London and come back with a couple gigs of architectural shots. It's pretty cheap and user friendly. I'll give it a go and keep it for awhile. Tell me what you think.

No comments: